Location: Seattle/Tacoma WA
KRE Consulting is looking for top-notch, experienced Project Management professionals to join our growing practice. Excellent client facing leadership, collaboration, communication and project execution experience must.
- Lead one or more client projects in the following: system acquisition, application development, system integration, business architecture, improvement and change management.
- Define, monitor and control project schedules, budgets, risks and issues while ensuring project deliverables are of the highest quality and meet business requirements.
- Maintain extensive knowledge and expertise in program and project management disciplines, as well as multiple business processes and/or technical areas
- Provide guidance in establishing best practices in the use and integration of portfolio and project management methods and tools
- 5+ years program and project management experience in Information Technology and business process improvement
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- Effective communication, facilitation, presentation, issue management, mediation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead matrixed, cross-functional project teams/business units and project Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to achieve project goals and objectives
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision making skills
- Demonstrated expertise with various industry PM methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Lean, Waterfall, PMI PMBok
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience with portfolio and project management tools
- General knowledge of IT systems, operations, processes and governance
- Four-year degree in information technology, business administration, or related field
- Power and water utility experience
- Previous consulting experience a desired
- ISTM/ITIL experience and certifications a plus
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to careers@KRE-Associates.com