Senior Test Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
This position provides test management services to support the entire lifecycle of project testing phases. Includes setup of environments, test data, scripts, traceability to requirements/benefits and test reporting. Additionally, these services will require strong facilitation and communication skills – providing updates to project teams, stakeholders and upper management.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Provide test management services to support the entire lifecycle of project testing phases;
- Setup of environments, test data, scripts, traceability to requirements/benefits;
- Lead actual testing efforts;
- Test reporting of results / findings;
- Make recommendations;
- Facilitate and communicate testing requirements, provide updates to projects teams, stakeholders and upper management;
- Use prior experience to manage test efforts in technology projects using industry best practices, and customization of processes such as right size technology testing efforts;
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with testing programs function, output, online screen, or content;
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Use skills and experience to support and train other staff members as required.
In addition, the following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field + 5 yrs of experience, or Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to careers@KRE-Associates.com